Techovipassana Meditation Course
Anapanasati Meditation Course
New rules : Application to Techovipassana and Anapanasati Meditation Course
1. From the course of September 2017 onward
- New applicants for Techovipassana Meditation Course must attend at least one Anapanasati Meditation Course in this center.
- After attending Anapanasati Meditation Course, applicants must continue their meditation practice at home up to 30 hours prior to attending Techovipassana Meditation Course.
2. From the course of April 2017 onward
- All attendants to both Techovipassana and Anapanasati Meditation Course must wear white meditation clothing for their practice throughout the course.
- Attendants are allowed to wear shirt / blouse in plain white color with white pants or white sarong (for ladies). T-shirt is not allowed. (please see details in Rules for attendants to the course, no. 2)
3. Rules for application to Techovipassana Meditation, Asava Path course
- Applicants must have attended not less than 7 courses of Techovipassana Meditation Course of 7 days (excluding attendance to the courses as Dhamma server).
- Applicants who used to attend this course may apply again after attendance to the previous course at least of 4 years.
- In case the number of applicants is more than number of available seats, the first time applicants for this course will be considered as priority.
In the application form for Anapanasati Meditation Course, applicants should state that
“reservation for Techovipassana Meditation Course from ……………….to ………………….”
This will ensure their reservation for Techovipassana Meditation Course.